1. Standard deliveries are undertaken to UK Mainland addresses only. If you are located within our normal delivery areas, and the item is in stock, we aim to have your items delivered within 14 days, delivery times may vary. If you are located outside our standard delivery areas, please contact us for further details.
2. Orders over £275 will be delivered free of charge with the exception of the postal areas described below. For orders of £275 and below deliveries will be £30 plus an additional charge for the postal areas described below.
Postcodes with the following prefixes will incur an additional delivery charge:
Zone 1: DG, EH, FK, G, ML, TD, PA, KA - £20
Zone 2: DD, KY, PH, AB, IV - £35
IOW - £50
3. All deliveries are booked in by telephone 2-3 days in advance so that you know when to expect your furniture. Orders will only be scheduled for delivery if a delivery contact telephone number supplied.
4. Once a delivery has been booked, you are available, or have made the necessary arrangements to accept the product on the stated delivery date. In order to keep delivery costs low, we only make one attempt at delivery. If you are unable to accept the delivery on the first attempt, an additional delivery charge will be levied. Please note that our insurance policy only covers us for delivery to your door, and does not extend to moving furniture up steps or inside the property. As a result, although our friendly drivers will be of assistance wherever possible, we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused. All deliveries are one-man deliveries, so please be aware that the driver may require assistance if access is difficult.
NB: When you accept delivery of your item(s), if you are unhappy with any aspect of the delivery or the items, please make a note explaining exactly what the problem is on the Proof of Delivery document you will be asked to sign. If you do not do this, we may not be able to accept returns requests.
5. In order to keep delivery costs competitive, we may deliver items on a pallet, especially to outlying areas. Please be aware that pallets are normally only delivered kerbside, so arrangements will need to be made to take the furniture indoors.
6. Whilst we make every effort to dispatch the products on time, we do not accept any liability for any failure to deliver on the stated date or at the stated time.
1. We accept returns from you, providing that we are informed by e-mail within 7 working days of the item being delivered. A refund will be issued subject to the following conditions.
2. Because we are confident in the quality of our pieces and the representation of our products in the advertisements, the carriage costs relating to the return will be at the buyer’s expense unless extenuating circumstances are agreed by us.
3. All return items must be in the original wrappings and unused and unassembled (if applicable). Therefore please be very careful when un-wrapping the items to keep the packaging intact. This is essential to avoid damages on return. Responsibility for items damaged during return because of inadequate wrapping lies with the buyer.
1. Please ensure that prior to signing, you check that the packaging is intact. We are unable to accept claims for damages where the item has been signed for as ‘packaging intact’.
2. Damages will be replaced free of charge, providing that you inform us via Email within 7 working days of the item being delivered.
3. All damage claims must be supported by evidence in the form of digital photographs which you should email to us.
1. In the highly unlikely event that an item is defective, you must inform us by email within 30 days in order to obtain a free of charge replacement.
2. Claims for defective items must be supported by evidence in the form of digital photographs which you should email to us
3. Taking into account the varying individual conditions to which the furniture could be subject once delivered, under no circumstances will we replace or refund items once 30 days has elapsed since delivery.
1. Where an item has been returned using our 7 day return policy, a refund will be issued once the item has been returned undamaged.
2. We reserve their right to decide whether a damaged or defective item is replaced or refunded. Where the refund option is selected, it will be issued.